- Our teaching methodology is based on the simple principles of Swami Vivekananda who says “Education is the manifestations of the perfection already existing in man”.
- We always believe in individual attention and student teacher ratio which is being maintained at 1:15.
- Children are always given exposure to various fields’ right from the primary level to enable each child to develop the roots of their career and expand themselves to meet the goals.
- We believe that a child should have basic skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing, and observation. These skills are included in our curriculum as we focus on strengthening these skills rigorously.
- We believe that the complete sowing of seeds of education should be taken up in the primary level so that further strengthening through nourishment can be taken up in the secondary and the high school levels.
- The major advantage of our school is the continuous introspective work of the teaching staff to ease every child from the small challenges which they encounter.
Have a look at our program pictorially.