PRE – SCHOOL ACADEMIC CASCADE
We at the kindergarten level
follow the activity method developed and propagated by the department of E.C.E
(Early Childhood Education) at Andhra
Mahila Sabha. This method has been scientifically developed by the
group of experienced members from the department after long research which is
practically being implemented in schools. The method has received international
appreciation from the educational research holders abroad.
The basic essence of overall development is clubbed and formed into six modules.
The six modules are …….
Each module is taught in a five days procedure.
Have a look at the program pictorially.
PRIMARY SCHOOL ACADEMIC CASCADE
- Our teaching methodology is based on the simple principles of Swamy Vivekananda who says “Education is the manifestations of the perfection already existing in man”.
- We always believe in individual attention and student teacher ratio which is being maintained at 1:15.
- Children are always given exposure to various fields’ right from the primary level to enable each child to develop the roots of their career and expand themselves to meet the goals.
- We believe that a child should have basic skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing, and observation. These skills are included in our curriculum as we focus on strengthening these skills rigorously.
- We believe that the complete sowing of seeds of education should be taken up in the primary level so that further strengthening through nourishment can be taken up in the secondary and the high school levels.
- The major advantage of our school is the continuous introspective work of the teaching staff to ease every child from the small challenges which they encounter.